Friday, October 12, 2007

Michael Clayton 敵對同謀







"I'm not the guy you kill. I'm the guy you buy off! Are you so blind that you can't see that? I sold out Arthur for 80 grand. I'm your easiest problem and you try to kill me?"

"If you wanted to commit me, you should have kept me in Wisconsin, where my arrest, the videotape, and the eyewitness statements would have been enough to satisfy jurisdiction. I have no criminal record in the state of New York. And there's only one standard for involuntary commitment: danger. Is the subject a danger to himself or to others? If you want to do this, Michael, you better have your balls in order because the one place you don't want to see me is in court!"

"I'm not the enemy."
"Then who are you?"

獲提名第64屆威尼斯影展金獅獎. (最終由<<色,戒>>奪得)

一大賣點是男主角, 佐治古尼.
演技派.

7粒星.

在旺角百老匯戲院看,
感覺很差...
入場要乘搭很多次扶手電梯,
離場又要行很多層樓梯...
螢幕小小的, 小電影.
為何出口總要在前方, 螢幕旁邊?
是法例規定的嗎?
就算是, 出口燈箱的光線也不用射到螢幕上罷......

以後不去.

No comments: